Margaret M. Conner-Levin, MSW, brings more than 20 years of experience across the health care continuum to the OPEN MINDS team. In her two decades of experience, Ms. Conner-Levin has held positions in a variety of management settings, including executive management, consultation, education, direct clinical work, as well as payer relations.
Prior to joining OPEN MINDS, Ms. Conner-Levin served as the Chief Executive Officer of the Archway Programs in Atco, New Jersey. In this capacity, she led and managed all aspects of the organization through a successful turnaround initiative, generating and increasing a fiscal surplus for the first time in 10 years through program expansion. She also was responsible for increasing the current donor contribution base by 50%.
In addition to serving as the Chief Executive Officer, Ms. Conner-Levin also served as the Chief Operating Officer for Strategic Business Development and Fundraising of the Archway Programs prior to serving as the CEO. In this role, she provided leadership and executive direction to all areas of program operations, including, but certainly not limited to, business development, fiscal planning, human resources, as well as strategic planning in terms of partnership development.
Prior to her experience at Archway Programs, Ms. Conner-Levin served as Writer/Consultant/ Performance Improvement Leader with CFG Health Systems in Marlton, New Jersey. In this role, she led performance improvement activities, including the pursuit of JCAHO accreditation, data design, collection, and analysis activities. In her tenure as a senior writer for CFG Health Systems, she specialized in developing telemedicine programs as well as producing marketing and operations presentation materials. In addition to her numerous published program operation and development materials, she is also pending the copyright of a telemedicine manual.
Ms. Conner-Levin served as the Chief Operating Officer for Drenk Mental Health Center in Mt. Holly, New Jersey, from 2000-2004. In this capacity, she led all aspects of agency operations, including day-to-day management of the twenty-one programs and human resource management responsibilities of over three-hundred employees. Prior to serving as the Chief Operating Officer, she also served as the Associate Executive Director, Behavioral Healthcare from 1997-2000.
Ms. Conner-Levin earned her Bachelor of Science in Psychology from Rutgers University, Cook College, in New Brunswick, New Jersey. She then earned her Master of Social Work, Administration and Policy Planning from Rutgers University, Camden, New Jersey, in 1994.
COVID-19 Risk Management Plan August 11, 2021
We are excited to return to sunny southern California for The 2021 OPEN MINDS Management Best Practices Institute at the picturesque Newport Beach Marriott Hotel & Spa, August 23-26, 2021. To help plan your in-person attendance, visit https://openminds.com/live-mbpi/ for a schedule of events happening throughout the week.
The resurgence of the COVID Delta variant has certainly created new challenges for the country and for our families. Fortunately, the available COVID vaccinations have been very successful in preventing symptomatic infections and illness. But I did want to let you know that our team at OPEN MINDS is committed to making our executive events as safe as possible and have an active risk management plan in place. I wanted to share with you the key elements of our plan:
- Masking. Every participant will receive a mask as part of their registration materials. Unvaccinated people will be required to wear masks – and vaccinated attendees will be encouraged to wear masks. If the local or state governments have more restrictive standards (including mandatory masking or requiring proof of vaccination) at the time of our institutes, we will follow those standards.
- Social Distancing. We are working with the event venue to hold all sessions in the largest possible rooms with seating as far apart as possible. In order to accomplish this, we ask that you select in advance the sessions you plan to attend in-person at the event venue. This will assist us with room and seating arrangements.
- Outdoor Events. Where possible, we will use outdoor spaces for networking events and smaller sessions.
- Hand Sanitation. Hand sanitation stations are available throughout the event venue and hand sanitizer is included in your registration materials, courtesy of our partner, Qualifacts+Credible.
- Virtual Sessions. Every session will be partially or fully available in a virtual capacity:
- We are livestreaming via GoToWebinar our plenary sessions – keynote addresses and plenary panels. You can participate online from your hotel room (or from your home office if you can’t attend on-site). We will be accepting questions from both the onsite and online audiences.
- Each executive seminar is being offered at two separate times, one live at the event venue and the other exclusively for virtual attendees.
- We are recording the audio for each session – and will post the audio along with presentation materials after each session.
- A virtual exhibit hall will be available with access to all exhibitor contact information, product demos, and engagement opportunities.
We will continue to monitor any changes in the CDC recommendations for the continued safety of the public. If you have any concerns or questions, feel free to reach out to a member of our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 877-350-6463. We look forward to seeing you at The 2021 OPEN MINDS Management Best Practices Institute.
Chief Executive Officer