Gettysburg, Pa. (March 14, 2021) – More than 600 executives registered to take part in the OPEN MINDS Technology & Analytics Institute, held virtually from March 9-11. Virtual attendees took a deep dive into how to leverage technology for strategic advantage in the “next normal” – from strategy, to budgeting, to optimization. All session recordings, presentations, and exhibit booths will remain available to registered attendees at https://openminds.com/technology/ until April 12, 2021.
The three-day event featured three insightful keynote speakers. Kathleen McGrow, DNP, MS, RN, PMP, chief nursing information officer, Microsoft at US Health & Health Life Science Team highlighted the opportunities—and challenges—for provider organizations to use AI to up their game in four key areas: data-driven management, remote patient monitoring, operational efficiencies, and improving the consumer experience. Lisa Marsch, Ph.D., director of The Center For Technology & Behavioral Health at Dartmouth College provided an inside look at the current and future potential for digital therapeutics in specialty provider organizations and the added value they provide for all stakeholders. Monica E. Oss, chief executive officer at OPEN MINDS wrapped up the institute by discussing how executive teams can prepare for the future of behavioral health delivery models driven by technology and her perspective on the future of technology innovation in the health and human service market.
The institute also featured three special events:
- The Non-Profit Mergers, Acquisitions, & Affiliations Summit: Collaborations For Sustainability In The Next Normal
- How To Optimize Technology: An OPEN MINDS Seminar On Getting The Most Value From Your Technology Investments
- Finding An Electronic Health Record System For Your Future: The OPEN MINDS Seminar On Best Practices In EHR Selection, Contracting, & Optimization
The institute was produced in collaboration with several exhibiting event partners, including Qualifacts + Credible, PsychU, NephU, Bells.ai Powered by Remarkable, Remarkable Health, Netsmart, Streamline Healthcare Solutions, Welligent, DATIS HR Cloud, Sigmund Software, and The Echo Group. Several of the partners sponsored educational sessions:
- Position Control: Your Solution For Operational Excellence & Financial Sustainability – Sponsored By DATIS HR Cloud
- Virtual Care Is So Much More Than Just Telehealth – Embracing All The Tools Of The Digital Care Environment – Sponsored By Sigmund Software
- Create An Inspiring Culture While Reducing Turnover & Increasing Productivity – Sponsored By Remarkable Health
- Proof Is In the Package: Tips to Position Data for Decision Makers – Sponsored By Netsmart
- Staying Focused In A Year Of Disruptions & Distractions, A Success Story: VIP Community Mental Health Center, Los Angeles County, California – Sponsored By Qualifacts + Credible
- Using Mobile Technology To Simplify DSP Documentation In Residential & Community Settings – Sponsored By Welligent
- Why Measuring Performance & Tracking Outcomes Are Your Roadmap to Success: A Discussion With Eric Arnson, Chief Product Officer, Qualifacts + Credible – Sponsored By Qualifacts + Credible
- Improving The Quality & Timeliness Of Clinical Documentation: A Best Practices Discussion – Sponsored By Remarkable Health
- Using AI To Speed Clinical Documentation: A Demonstration Of The Remarkable Bells Solution – Sponsored By Remarkable Health
- Do You Have The Right Look?: Tips to See and Use Data From The Most Impactful Angles: A Discussion With Danielle Ross, vCIO, Netsmart – Sponsored By Netsmart
- Integrating Workflows & Technology To Meet Multiple Market Demands – Sponsored By Streamline Healthcare Solutions
- The 21st Century Cures Act & Information Blocking: What It Is & What It Means To Persons Served, Providers & HIT Vendors – Sponsored By Qualifacts + Credible
- Leveraging Clinical Documentation Processes To Improve Value – New Technologies To Speed The Process & Improve Quality: A Discussion With Peter Flick, Chief Executive Officer, Remarkable Health – Sponsored By Remarkable Health
These partners have made available complimentary resources in the Technology & Analytics Institute virtual exhibit hall:
- Preparing For The Unknown: The EHR Functionality To Survive During & After A Pandemic
- PsychU Psychiatric Rating Scales
- Webinar – Advances & Future Goals For Kidney Care
- Meet Bells – The first and only behavioral health AI documentation tool
- The Complete Guide To A Fully Integrated EHR For I/DD Providers
- Interactive Guide: The Definitive Guide To Leveraging Telehealth
- Essential Executive Skills for the Electronic Health Record Procurement Process
- Welligent Customer Success Story Grafton’s Goal Mastery
- 2021 Digital Transformation Playbook
- AURA Clinical Features Summary
- The Echo Group 2020
OPEN MINDS Platinum Partners include: Qualifacts + Credible, PsychU, NephU, NextGen, Remarkable Health, and Netsmart.
OPEN MINDS Gold Partners include: Genoa Healthcare, Market Access, and Relias.
OPEN MINDS Silver Partners include: Streamline Healthcare Solutions and Welligent.
OPEN MINDS Bronze Partners include: CapGrow Partners, DATIS HR Cloud, Health EC, Iris Telehealth, Sigmund Software, and TenEleven Group.
OPEN MINDS Affiliate Partners include: Cureatr, Eccovia, Harris Coordinated Care Solutions, i2i Population Health, Millin Associates, Sparkrock, The Echo Group, Tridiuum, and Wex.
OPEN MINDS Association Partners include:
- Alabama Council of Community Mental Health Boards
- Alliance for Strong Families & Communities
- California Alliance of Child and Family Services
- California Council of Community Behavioral Health Agencies
- Child Welfare League of America
- Colorado Association of Family and Children’s Agencies
- Colorado Behavioral Healthcare Council
- Connecticut Community Nonprofit Alliance
- Florida Council for Community Mental Health
- Community Behavioral Health Association of Maryland
- Minnesota Assoc. of Community Mental Health Programs
- Missouri Coalition of Children’s Agencies
- National Association of Addiction Treatment Providers
- New Jersey Alliance for Children, Youth & Families
- New Jersey Association of Community Providers
- New Jersey Association of Mental Health and Addiction Agencies
- The Ohio Council of Behavioral Health and Family Services Providers
- Rehabilitation & Community Providers Association
- Vermont Council of Developmental and Mental Health Services
- Virginia Association of Community Services Boards (VACSB)
- West Virginia Behavioral Healthcare Providers Association
- Together Georgia
- Iowa Association Of Community Providers
Next in the OPEN MINDS executive education series is The OPEN MINDS Strategy & Innovation Institute, being held June 14-17, 2021. The institute is the only national event focused on moving innovation to action and sustainable strategies for organizations serving consumers with complex conditions in the “next normal.”
The 2021 OPEN MINDS Technology & Analytics Institute will be held from October 25-28, 2021. Registration is complimentary for Elite-level members of OPEN MINDS Circle, a market intelligence online community. You can register now by clicking here.
ABOUT OPEN MINDS
OPEN MINDS is a national, multi-faceted agency with the deepest reach into the executive cadres of the specialty health and human services sector. We enhance the quality of care for individuals with chronic conditions and complex support needs by improving the business effectiveness of those serving them—provider organizations, payers, government agencies, pharmaceutical companies, and technology firms. For thirty years, we’ve been pioneers for change—helping organizations develop and implement transformational solutions for success in an evolving health and human service market. We specialize in crisis recovery and sustainability strategies. We are the industry leaders in executive content—education, market intelligence, publications—and management consulting. Visit https://www.openminds.com/membership/ to sign up for a free individual membership.