GETTYSBURG, Pa. (June 6, 2021) – OPEN MINDS is currently accepting registrations to The 2021 OPEN MINDS Strategy & Innovation Institute, which will run virtually from June 14-16, 2021. This institute is the only national event focused on moving innovation to action and sustainable strategies for organizations serving consumers with complex conditions in the “next normal.”
The OPEN MINDS Integration Summit: A Tale Of Two Years: New Models For Integrated Care In Today’s Post-Pandemic World will kick off the institute on Monday, June 14, along with two executive seminars: How To Develop A Strategic Plan: An OPEN MINDS Executive Seminar On Best Practices In Strategy, Portfolio Management & Scenario-Based Planning and How To Build Value-Based Payer Partnerships: An OPEN MINDS Executive Seminar On Best Practices In Marketing, Negotiating & Contracting With Health Plans.
DeAnna Minus-Vincent, senior vice president, chief social integration and health equity strategist at RWJBarnabas Health, will begin the day on Tuesday, June 15 with her keynote presentation, “Making Social Service Supports More Than A Referral.” Her session will follow Chief Executive Officer of OPEN MINDS, Monica Oss’s welcome and sharing results from The 2021 OPEN MINDS National Innovation Survey. The day will wrap up with an executive roundtable session, “VBR: Where’s The Beef? Managing Payer Expectations For Value Over Volume.”
Rachel O’Neill, PhD, clinical director at Talkspace, Karan Singh, co-founder and chief operating officer at Ginger, and Sean McBride, vice president of partnerships at Lyra Health will kick off the day on Wednesday, June 16 with their respective keynote presentations on “The Future Of Mental Health Service Delivery: Up Close & Personal With Ginger, Lyra, & Talkspace.” Ms. Oss will close the institute with her keynote session, “What We’ve Done In The Past Won’t Get Us To Where We Need To Be: Transformational Strategy For The Next Normal.”
Additional sessions include:
- The Need For Speed: Rapidly Delivering Quality & Effective In-House Training Courses – Sponsored By Relias
- Taking On New Competitors & Managing Consumer Preferences In The Next Normal
- Making The Tough Decisions: Knowing When & How To Close A Service Line
- Managing The Board’s Role In Strategic Planning & Oversight: Best Practices For Executives
- Is Your Strategy ‘Mission Impossible?’ Moving From Strategic Plan To Strategic Implementation
- Achieving Size & Scale For Sustainability: When M&A Is The Right Strategy
- What’s New In Behavioral Health Treatment Technologies: The Shape Of Things To Come
- Gaining The Competitive Edge: New Marketing & Web Strategies For The Digital First Era Of Health Care
- Driving Staff Performance: Developing Balanced Performance Scorecards For Improved Outcomes – Sponsored By Streamline Healthcare Solutions
- VBR: Where’s The Beef? Managing Payer Expectations For Value Over Volume
- New Technologies Creating New Opportunities For Consumers With Intellectual & Developmental Disabilities
- Market Positioning For Specialized Niche Services: A Primer On Building A Behavioral Health Center Of Excellence
- Who Will Foot The Bill For Innovation? Finding & Pitching Funders For Pilots & New Programs
Partners participating at the institute, with a virtual booth, include:
- Qualifacts + Credible
- Remarkable Health
- Streamline Healthcare Solutions
- Harris Coordinated Care Solutions
To view the full agenda, all faculty, and for more information about the institute, visit: https://openminds.com/live/sessions/.
Registration for this exclusive institute is $700 and is now available at https://openminds.com/register-now-sii/. Registration is complimentary for Elite-level subscribers to OPEN MINDS Circle market intelligence services. For more information on the program, sponsorship opportunities, or media inquiries, contact the Executive Education & Events team, at 877-350-6463 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT OPEN MINDS
OPEN MINDS is a national market intelligence, management consulting, and marketing services firm specializing exclusively in the markets of the health and human service field that serve consumers with chronic conditions and complex support needs. OPEN MINDS’ mission is to provide payers, service provider organizations, and technology and scientific firms that serve these consumers with the market and management knowledge needed to improve their organizational efficiency and effectiveness.