In this session Pacific Clinics—a leading statewide non-profit behavioral health organization— discussed their population health management and clinical services approach to providing person centered care for adults and youth in the Los Angeles County health and human services market. Attendees were presented with lessons learned by Pacific Clinics in identifying data, building the data dashboard, and developing a data-driven culture to provide a roadmap for organizational strategy implementing a person-centered approach to care.
Executive attendees learned:
- How dashboards are used for tracking client progress: treatment and overall coordination of client care
- Data to include in dashboards within a model of Collaborative Plan Development and clinical supervision
- Clinical analytics that drive patient centered care
- Increase knowledge of evidence-based Health Navigation to improve access and coordination of person-centered care and community supports
- How incorporating SDOH services improves outcomes and reduces the need and cost of intensive services